We have treatment programs for a variety of other General Conditions listed below and Children’s Disorders.
- Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- Fatigue or Exhaustion Conditions, Agitation
- Poor Memory, Hysteria
- Sleep Disturbances (Insomnia or Lethargy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Drug, Alcohol, and Nicotine (stop smoking)Addiction
- Pyelonephritis, Urinary Infections
- Psychogenic Urological Symptoms
- Enuresis, Dysuria, Retention of Urine, Edema
- Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Common Cold and Flu, Sore Throat
- Cough, Sinusitis, Chronic Bronchitis,
- Hay Fever, Nose bleeding,
- Angina, Cardiac Neurosis, Palpitation
- Hypertension, Hypotension.
- Apoplexy/Stroke, Facial Paresis, Gastritis, Gastroenteritis
- Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers,
- Nausea, Vomiting, Jaundice
- Poor Appetite or Anorexia
- Hemorrhoids, Hematermesis.
- Abdominal distention, Borborygmus and Hiccups
- Hypoglycemia, Cholangitis and Cholecystitis,
- Biliary Colic, Indigestion
- Diarrhea, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Disease (Colitis)
- Prolapse of Rectum, Hernias
- Prolapse of Uterus
- Diabetes, Hyperactive Thyroid, Hypoactive Thyroid
- Deafness, Tinnitus and Earaches
- Meniere’s Syndrome, Dizziness,
- Chronic and Acute Conjunctivitis,
- Visual Deficiency.
- Reduce side effects of Chemotherapy